Infolinks In Text Ads

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Early Works on Photoshop

 I can't remember when I started using Photoshop but I had been drawing for as long as I can remember. It was about in the late 1990's I believe that I have made my first digital image. Most of the time, I've been drawing samurai's . I would first sketch my drawing on a piece of paper then scan it and do the rest of the works in Photoshop.

The Samuari I- one of my earliest works. A long haired modern day Samurai wielding two swords. One long sword and the other a shorter one. The floor actually is done with Corel Draw.


















The Wizard of MU.When the game MU started to gain some popularity as a MMORPG,  I downloaded one of their wallpapers and well, placed my head on the wizard's body.










Tales of the Swordsman. I started to create a story about an IT expert who worked in Japan. There he joined an Iaido school and studied this form of Japanese swordsmanship. This frame shows two of the senior students, a husband and wife tandem. The guy is also the main character's direct supervisor and the wife happens to be the daughter of the grand master of the dojo. The background is actually a mixture of digitally created images and real photos.













This guy is supposed to be the main character of that story as he is practicing Iaido.












*Iaido is a Japanese form of swordsmanship that focuses on drawing the sword and cutting the opponent in one motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense