Infolinks In Text Ads

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Photo Earned $5.05 Bonus in Redgage

The edited version of my Summer Sunset photo have just earned $5.05 bonus from Redgage.

Starting last week, I have been editing some of my photos and uploaded them here  so they will be available as desktop wallpapers that are downloadable for free. Then I came across a photo in Redgage (The Revere Beach Benches Version 2) that has been edited with HDR effects. I Googled for HDR tutorials and did some experiment on some of my photos and uploaded them here. One of which is the Summer Sunset photo. Then I uploaded it also to my Redgage with the same title Summer Sunset (I think I should have indicated version 2).



This morning, as I check my Redgage I was surprised to see that my earning is a few dollars more than I have expected. I checked my account and there it is $5.05 Feature Bonus.



I have to mention, in Redgage, each post can earn at least one cent a day, and could be more and there are other ways to earn more.

If you want to join  Redgage and start earning, click here or any of the  Redgage link in this post. (Don't forget to type in tekbytes as the referrer, thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense