Infolinks In Text Ads

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Adobe Photoshop Tutorial for Beginners: Using the Pen tool




I have posted sometime ago my very first Photoshop tutorial for beginners : http://digital-artbytes.blogspot.com/2011/09/adobe-photoshop-tutorial-for-beginners.html .

I know it took me some time to make a follow up of that one. So here's my second Adobe Photosshop Tutorial for Beginners, in video! This is the very first video that I have created and I'm still playing around with the tool that I am using. I hope this would be of help to those who wants to learn Photoshop on their own.

To view the video click the link below.



I know the quality is not quite good. I was trying to balance quality and speed of download. I hope you'll find this useful. Some comments/feedback would be of great help. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Tutorial, just my thought, why did you not embed it on this page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm new to photo-shop too.

    ReplyDelete

Adsense